Duration : 14 days
Itinerary : Tehran, Mashhad, Kashan, Abyaneh, Isfahan, Shiraz, Kerman, Yazd, Tehran
- Day 1: Arrive Tehran – Check-in to your hotel and the afternoon is yours to explore the city.
- Day 3: Kashan / Abyaneh – A morning flight brings us back to Tehran where we start driving via Kashan to the ancient city of Abyaneh.
- Days 4-5: Isfahan– Isfahan is a place for savouring the high refinements of Persian culture and getting lost in its old bazaar.
- Imam Square (UNESCO Site)
- Ali Qapu Palace & Sheikh Lotfollah Mosque
- Chehel Sotun Palace (UNESCO Site)
- Vank Cathedral Museum
- Zayandeh River Bridges (Si-o-seh & Khaju Bridges)
- Day 6: Pasargadae / Shiraz – A long drive first takes us to the ruins of Pasargadae before continuing on to the cultural city of Shiraz.
- Pasargadae – Tomb of Cyrus (UNESCO Site
- Day 7: Shiraz – Known for its splendid gardens, exquisite mosques and famous poets we continue touring the sites of this famous city.
- Tombs of Hafez and Sa`adi
- Eram Garden (UNESCO Site)
- Vakil Mosque & Bazzar
- Nasir-ol-Molk Mosque
- Karim Khan Citadel
- Jameh-ye Atigh Mosque
- Imamzadeh-ye Ali Ebn-e Hamze shrine
- Day 8: Persepolis & Shiraz – Our day is filled with a tour of Persepolis before returning back to the city for any last minute shopping.
- Half day tour of Persepolis Complex (UNESCO Site)
- Rock tombs of Naqsh-e Rajab & Naqsh-e Rostam
- Days 9-10: Kerman (Rayen & Mahan) – After breakfast we settle in for a long drive to the remote city of Kerman. An excursion to the cities of Rayen and Mahan give us amazing insight into the old trading routes that came through this region.
- Shah Nematolah Vali
- Shahzadeh Garden (UNESCO Site)
- Day 11: Caravanserai (80km from Yazd) – We overnight in an old Silk Road traders inn that has been converted into a modern day hotel but still keeping its ancient charm. The rest of the day is free to ride camels or horses or just to relax in the middle of the desert.
- Day 12: Yazd– The old quarter of Yazd is famous for its textiles and carpets, with many little alleys to wander and explore.
- Yazd – Jameh Mosque
- Towers of Silence burial grounds
- Amir Chakhmaq Complex
- Day 13: Tehran– A morning flight brings us back to Tehran where we finish our tour with visits to the best sights in this unique capitol city.
- Sa’d Abad Museum Complex
- Grand bazaar
- Day 14: Tehran and Depart – After breakfast you are free to depart anytime.
Iran Treasures Tour Services
- The above itinerary includes: accommodation for you & your travel tour guide, transportation (air-conditioned vehicle), transfers,food (breakfast) plus refreshments and bottled water (including your guide), guidance (plus oral translation where needed), entrance fees and tips for porters, waiters & guide Excluded.
- Note: The nature of tours and travel in Iran demands flexibility. In other words, sometimes your travel tour guide changes part of the day’s sightseeing program because of an unexpected local event, national holiday, etc. Needless to say, your guide is responsible to let you know of the procedures beforehand.In all cases, the top priority is not to miss any of the above sightseeing activities. If there is no choice, a substitution activity will be chosen by mutual agreement so that such omission can be compensated for you.Send a Tour Inquiry!
By taking this step, you will learn a lot more about our services, price, processes, terms and conditions